Friday, January 14, 2011

Nightmare New Junk for 2011.

Where does McDonalds come up with this gross crap that they call "healthy"? It even looks grody in the commercials, and in person? Well, you be the judge:


I have to admit that I've had weddings on the brain. But when I saw that McDonald's had struck again. Fast food receptions--why not? But Hong Kong offering McD's receptions? Blarg.

One last one: This is just gross. Fairly certain that my fiance won't even be able to read this entry because of that. Sorry Honey!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I had it in the Orlando airport. It wasn't too bad, but then again I am an oatmeal fanatic. They make it with boiling water, not milk, which is cool with me. And supposedly you can have them not add the EXTRA sugar.

January 15, 2011 at 7:08 PM  
Blogger hippyblues said...

That is good that it wasn't awful! Yeah, I like oatmeal too. Without milk though. Not a huge fan of milk, as it is. I am more a fan of grits anyway. I love grits. :)

January 17, 2011 at 1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home